Winter is fast approaching. Want to make sure your home is able to withstand its harsh conditions?
Here are some quick ways to prep your property:
- Install weather stripping around the doors, windows and plumbing.
- Clean out your gutters to ensure melting snow and ice can drain away.
- Trim any trees hanging over or near the house.
- Wrap your pipes and leave drains dripping during freezes.
- Use caulk to fill any holes or cracks in the outer walls.
Properly preparing your home can help keep your family safe and comfortable this winter, as well as prevent unnecessary and costly repairs. Be proactive and act now – before it’s too late.
How Selling Your Home without an Agent Can Cost You
Selling your house solo is possible – but it’s definitely not recommended.
In fact, FSBOs (for sale by owners) usually mean:
- A lower selling point.
- A longer time on market. Sellers often price the property wrong or fail to market it properly.
- More hassles and headaches. The seller must handle everything from writing the initial listing to setting up showings and negotiating with buyers.
- Less exposure. Solo sellers don’t have access to the same marketing tools and platforms.
Selling your home without an agent may also require consulting an expensive real estate attorney to handle contracts and paperwork.
New to the Market
865 E Ashburn Mountain Drive, SAHUARITA, AZ 85629
3 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms | 1,538 Square Feet | Listing ID 21923458
This home will definitely impress you with its open, breezy great room, high vaulted ceiling, and stunning upscale finishing touches throughout. I’ll start with the gorgeous Mahogany Wood Flooring paired up with matching cabinets and Granite C-Tops to name a few. Nestled in a beautiful community on a corner lot, you’ll enjoy a peaceful & private back yard. The bedrooms are carpeted, washer/dryer in laundry room are included. The neighboring block wall is extended. The attic is double insulated with a fan. The extended garage is insulated. The screened in patio creates a perfect space for entertaining. Quaint & cozy sitting areas to enjoy the outdoor space that provides mature landscape. Plenty of amenities that include a pool/spa, parks, BB Court, Tennis Court, Playground. Delightful!
How Much Home Can You Afford?
Buying a home, but not sure what price range to look in?
First, determine what monthly payment you could comfortably manage. In general, you don’t want to spend more than 30% of your monthly income on housing. You should also make sure to leave enough cash flow to cover other bills, debts and expenses you might have.
Then, you can use a mortgage calculator to work backward and see what price range that puts you in. Don’t forget you’ll need cash up front for the down payment and closing costs. You’ll also want to factor in moving costs as well.
Finally, tap your agent and loan officer for more guidance.